Treatments with Hyaluronic Acid in Alicante
Hyaluronic Acid Facial Treatment
What is hyaluronic acid?
What is a hyaluronic acid treatment for?
What can hyaluronic acid be used for?
- Moisturises the skin.
- Maintains lip volume and smoothness.
- Delays the appearance of wrinkles.
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- Stimulates the formation of natural collagen.
- To treat degenerative diseases (osteoarthritis).
- To heal and reduce pain from joint injuries.
- To regenerate gums.
- To treat interstitial cystitis.
Main benefits of hyaluronic acid
- Deeply moisturises the face and improves its own moisturising capacity.
- Moisturises the skin, helping it to retain the water needed by its tissues.
- Improves firmness, making the face look smoother.
- It increases its luminosity thanks to the silkiness it achieves, without producing grease and preventing acne.
- It makes the skin more resistant to environmental factors that deteriorate it.
- Provides a firmer tone to your skin, creating a younger, fresher appearance.
- It fights and prevents wrinkles, spots and fine lines.
- It regenerates skin cells by maintaining the level of collagen and hyaluronic acid it needs.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which is more commonly used to give volume to cheekbones, lips, wrinkles, dark circles or furrows, because it is denser.
- Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which is lighter and is used to hydrate and nourish the skin.
They are not remarkable. Perhaps swelling or discomfort in the area where the puncture is received. Any discomfort you may feel the day after the operation can be controlled with paracetamol without major problems.
This will largely depend on the area to be treated. When it comes to injecting hyaluronic acid into the lips, for example, we use topical local anaesthesia in the form of a cream or injected anaesthesia, just like dentists do. In any case, a topical local anaesthetic is most commonly used.