Botox in Alicante
Botulinum toxin treatments
As a result of the passage of time and the repetition of facial gestures, the appearance of lines and wrinkles is inevitable and is part of the normal process of facial ageing.
Wrinkles and fine lines often make us look tired or grumpy.
Botulinum toxin Type A (also known as Botox) is a purified protein that is injected into the facial area to be treated to reduce excessive muscle strength and activity to prevent and smooth the appearance of dynamic wrinkles.
Aesthetic treatment: Botox in Alicante
The application of botox treatment in our aesthetic clinic in Alicante to eliminate expression lines and wrinkles in the facial area is carried out in 15 minutes, although the effect is not visible until the 2nd or 5th day after the treatment.
The approximate duration of Botox is between 4 to 6 months depending on the muscle activity of each patient.
Botulinum toxin A treatment has been used for more than 16 years and its safety and efficacy has been proven, although as with all drugs, it can cause side effects. If they do appear, they are usually temporary and mild to moderate in intensity.
Most are associated with the injection process, such as pain at the injection site, redness or swelling.
If you need more information related to botox aesthetic treatment in the city of Alicante or related interventions such as facelift, please contact us.
Benefits of cosmetic Botox treatment
The main benefits of aesthetic treatment with Botox to remove facial wrinkles are:
- No cosmetic surgery is required.
- This treatment can be applied at any time of the year.
- Botox is a technique that is virtually painless.
- The effects of Botox are immediate and last between 4 and 6 months.
- Botox treatments have hardly any contraindications.
- Los efectos adversos como reacciones alérgicas, rigidez facial o náuseas son poco frecuentes con este tratamiento cosmético.