The facial profile contributes to the image which we project of ourselves.
The aim of this surgical procedure is to refine or soften the more prominent features of the nose – whether that be a humped bridge, square tip or an excessively long nose.
- Duration of surgery: 2 hours
- Anaesthesia: General
- Hospitalisation: 1 night
- Convalescence: 9 - 12 days
- Result: Inmediate
Some people have excessively prominent ears. This can be corrected by means of a simple operation with a speedy post-operative recovery.
- Duration of surgery: 1 hour
- Anaesthesia: Local with sedation
- Hospitalisation: Not necessary
- Convalescence: 3 to 4 days
- Results: Inmediate